Write a review

five-star

60%

Sort :


Cracking cosplays AND customer service

I loved the one SR cosplay I bought from them before and love them even more now for their wonderful customer service! I had a package arrive while I was on a trip and it ended up being stolen. Afterward apace providing prove that it had truly been stolen, they are sending another to replace the 1 that was lost and I couldn't be more grateful! Will continue to buy my cosplays from them for the foreseeable futurity!

Engagement of feel : Dec 22, 2022


Costumes are smaller than usual

Costumes are smaller than usual - I've used other sites with like designs enough of times (mostly Miccostumes) but I find the costumes from dokidoki to be unreasonably pocket-size. I even went a few sizes upward and still the costume was too pocket-size and too short - dress didn't even cover half of my bum (I'yard but v'2"). Only bad.

Date of feel : Apr 13, 2022


Customer service is horrible

The customer service is no adept. I emailed them because my parcel had been at the airport for nine days, they responded 4 days later saying they'll expect into it, and when I ask for an update, they don't reply at all. This parcel is still at an drome (four hours abroad) . Information technology should've been with me at least a week ago now.

Date of experience : Dec 31, 2021


Support language barrier

Ordered a very expensive costume and then I saw that some of import parts were maybe not included. I contacted them nigh information technology and they kept responding with conflicting answers. Then I ended up canceling my order even though I was very excited for it and till at present I yet don't understand which specific parts were not included and what were.

Appointment of experience : July 20, 2021


Good customer service!

Very smooth experience fifty-fifty though the package was lost but that was Swedish mail office fault that managed to lose information technology between two local pick up points. The advice with the seller was like shooting fish in a barrel and pleasant. Everything was solved rapidly. I'll defintely exist shopping hither again!

Date of experience : August 04, 2021


Loftier quality and fits perfect!

Ordered the Shinobu Kochou cosplay (Southward) and it fits perfectly, everything looks adept and the materials are loftier quality (I ordered the SR, the haori has patterns woven into the fabric giving it actress nice details). Would recommend and already bought my 2nd cosplay from here!

Appointment of experience : April 07, 2021


Excellent quality, just every bit described on the website

I am actually happy with the Xie Lian cosplay I bought from this store. The size measurements were really helpful in determining which size I needed and are very accurate. The fabric details shown in the pictures online also friction match with what I received. The cosplay every bit a whole besides feels well fabricated with good quality fabric that are definitely worth the money I spent on information technology.

I'm too very happy with how fast I got my cosplay. Information technology was a pre-order item and on the website information technology said it could take up to 60 days to be finished and delivered, but not even 2 weeks later information technology got delivered to my dwelling!

My experience with this company has been very good. I would definitely buy something from them again.

Date of experience : July 14, 2021


Friendly customer service and practiced Quality

I ordered a Hu Tao Cosplay (SR Version, Size Thou), the wig to it and the shoes (Size 38-39).
Equally mentioned in their production clarification, information technology could take a few months until the cos arrived. Surprisingly the clothes came later on a calendar month. Shipping to Federal republic of germany went without problems and the Quality of the Cosplay is very skilful. The whole society was seperated in two packages, because the shoes in my size weren't available at that moment (Presale).
After unboxing the dress of the starting time package, I noticed that the socks are missing.
I contacted the customer service and told them about the missing piece. They apologized for it and put it in the second package with the shoes together.
These arrived four months after ordering. The socks were also at that place.

Normally I have Size S. Only co-ordinate to the size chart I had to cull betwixt S or Thou. I am 164cm in Height and take 48kg in weight, then I ordered M. Which was the right decision, because it fits my body shape. S might have been besides modest.
The shoes fit likewise.

Date of experience : August xviii, 2022


Overpriced

Cosplays are okay, but definitely are overpriced. Also has some questionable concern practices.

Engagement of experience : November 09, 2021

Evidence reviews in all languages. ( ten reviews)

Is this your company?

Claim your contour to access Trustpilot's free business tools and connect with customers.

Get costless account